1.16.2011

First post!

Hi :). I've been meaning to add some "recent work" for quite some time! Hopefully I will get around to posting about my work and inspirations but for now, here are some pictures of both works in progress and finished pieces (and some undecided). Hope you enjoy!






The second painting looks pretty different now! I will upload a more recent one soon! Initially I was planning on adding more to the first one, but the more I looked at it, the more I liked it. I like that she looks so tan and her hair looks so stringy and thin. I also like that you can see a lot of the background because I spent quite a bit of time messing around with paint trying to get it to look like "static"...a process which I'll explain and talk about later! Man, I really hope I'm not making a bunch of empty promises here!

No comments:

Post a Comment